6.09.2007

quick introductions

So, I've always loved sushi, but I never really ventured off to find good sushi. I pretty much just went wherever my family decided to have lunch / dinner and just eat.

This year, I've started to drive all around Chicago to check out some good deals and good eats.

I've lived in the Chicago suburbs for about 13 years.. I love that I'm far enough away from the city to sleep in silence at night and go star gazing anytime it's clear out.. but I'm also close enough from the city to just hop on a train and go public trans or even walk to wherever I need to go in Chicago.

Because there are only a few places that I've been going to lately, this page won't have too many reviews / pictures yet.. but trust me - that'll change. Summer around here allows me to actually get out and find the fun places.. Especially in the Chicago area.

Please note that I am in no way affiliated with any of the sushi places I review in this blog.

[* however, I DO wish I knew someone who could make me sushi for dinner on a regular basis! :) *]

If anyone has any suggestions on good sushi bars / restaurants in the area, let me know! I'm always open for some good leads =)

No comments: